When you planned your vacation to Florida, you may have included visits to the beach, a trip to a theme park, and perhaps some shopping on Worth Avenue. What you did not plan was to be injured in a West Palm Beach car accident.
After your accident, your first thought may be that you are ready to go home. But, before you pack your suitcase, it is a good idea to call a Palm Beach accident injury attorney. If the accident was not your fault, you may be eligible for compensation for:
- Medical expenses including hospital bills, follow-up appointments, medication, medical equipment and physical therapy or rehabilitation
- Lost wages while you are recovering from your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage to your vehicle
- Damage to your personal possessions
- Compensation for any travel or hotel charges that you incurred because of your injury
- Damages for your ruined vacation
You may want to wait until you get home to contact an attorney. However, you will need a lawyer who is licensed in Florida and is familiar with local laws and regulations. Contacting a Palm Beach accident injury lawyer as soon as possible after your car crash ensures that the attorney will be able to act quickly to protect the evidence needed to support your claim.
If you were injured while visiting Florida, Palm Beach accident attorney David Glatthorn is here to help. He has written a book with valuable information for Florida accident victims. Request your free copy of The Florida Accident Workbook: Tools, Tips & Tactics to Resolve Your Injury Claim or contact David Glatthorn at 866-413-5525.