West Palm Beach Premises Liability Lawyer David Glatthorn Puts People First
Sometimes, it's because a restaurant failed to clean up and your mother slipped and fell and broke her hip. Other times, you could be dealing with injuries to children if a dog bites your three-year-old toddler due to your neighbor's negligence. If you or your loved one suffered an injury due to another's negligence, you may be able to obtain fair compensation - and to hold the careless or negligent party responsible.
If successful, you might be able to obtain recovery to pay for legal fees, medical costs, past, present and future lost wages at work, reconstructive surgeries, medication, pain and suffering, and sometimes punitive damages.
West Palm Beach premises liability cases can be complicated. We want to help
State laws concerning property and business owners are simple and involve a lot of common sense:
1) Keep the property in a safe condition.
2) Correct any potentially unsafe conditions.
3) Warn unsuspecting persons of any dangers they may not see.
Real-world examples include:
1) Retail stores depend financially on getting as many customers as possible through their doors. No store or restaurant has ever had a sign outside saying, "enter at your own risk" or "watch your step at all times". You would probably walk by any such business. Every profit-making company wants you to feel safe and look at what it's selling (not the floor). Its duty is to keep a continual review of its premises for unsafe conditions. For example, grocery stores know that customers may unknowingly leave moisture from thawing food or fruit on the store floor. Store management knows that slip and fall hazards are created every day just from the nature of their business. That's why store owners need to be constantly on the lookout for slip and fall hazards.
2) If a puddle from a drink spilled by a child is discovered, the area should immediately be blocked off, warning cones placed, and the spill promptly cleaned up. This is the second duty: correct any unsafe conditions.
3) The third duty is to warn of dangers others may not be aware of. For example, dogs can sometimes be unpredictable or react dangerously if startled or think they are threatened. Keeping them on leashes and putting up "bad dog" signs are simple ways to protect or warn persons who may encounter unknown animals.
Take a stand. Contact attorney Glatthorn. Your premises liability case matters
At David Glatthorn Law, clients in West Palm Beach slip and fall cases get customized attention. Attorney Glatthorn runs a highly specialized practice. He is a Board Certified trial lawyer and his intimate knowledge of Palm Beach County (he's lived and practiced law here for decades) gives him a substantial advantage in winning fair compensation for his clients.
Take a stand. Contact attorney Glatthorn. Call 800-990-9394 and schedule a free case evaluation. Best of all, he works on a contingency fee basis. That means you don't pay unless you win. It's that simple. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.